(A) Patients' Rights and ResponsibilitiesKnowing your rights ad responsibilities as consumer is an important part of protecting yourself.
The following is a list of common consumer rights and responsibilities:
You have the right to
It is your responsibility to
(B) Privacy ActYour privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practice about the way your information is collected and used. The type of information collected on our order page may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card information
- Insurance information
- Date of Birth
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order to complete that order and confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery. We do not share this information with outside parties.
- Your credit care information is encrypted and handled securely.
- We use return email addresses and phone numbers to answer the email and phone questions we receive. Such information is not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties
(C) Return Policy/Complaints/QuestionsOur goal is that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We take pride in the quality of the product we provide to diabetic patients. Tiniboy is proud to offer a flexible and risk-free order policy.
- Money back guarantee: If you are dissatisfied with your Tiniboy lancets for any reason, simply return them within 30 days and we will issue you a full refund.
- Fast shipping: Orders are usually shipped within 1 day via USPS. You’ll receive them in the mail within 2-3 days thereafter.
- Secure: We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card information is encrypted and handled securely.
Mon-Thu: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri: 9:00AM - 3:00PM